CIEH Level Four Awards in Food Safety
Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) and delivered in line with the National Occupational Standards reflecting sector-specific needs, these qualifications provide a thorough understanding of food safety procedures emphasising the importance of monitoring staff and controls.
This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health.
This qualification meets the industry's need for a high level training programme with external accreditation. It is aimed at those in the workplace who participate in activities related to the subject area and who also have a related management and/or training role. The programme is ideal for owners or managers of food businesses, trainers, supervisors with Level Three food safety knowledge and those who monitor and audit food safety systems.
Successful candidates will be able to:
- guide and advise on the management of food safety in a food business
- contribute to the management of food safety in a food business
- identify further technical knowledge necessary in food safety management procedures
- determine further training requirements
- identify areas for legal compliance
- determine good practice
- design an improvement plan
- outline a HACCP-type plan
- promote and encourage good standards of food safety
- liaise with enforcement officers
- deliver Level One and Two food safety training (with appropriate training skills).
Latest from Fusion
Join the discussion
Other discussions A place to discuss any other food industry related topics and news. more »