Nottingham Trent University offers a wide range of courses to suit every company.
We can tailor our training to ensure it provides your employees with the skills and knowledge they need to develop and grow. Below we have outlined the qualifications we offer on a regular basis however feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss a bespoke training package.
Facilities are based at our Brackenhurst campus, located in the picturesque Nottinghamshire countryside just outside the market town of Southwell, which is easily accessible by road with free parking and a variety of catering facilities on campus and nearby.
Would you like a course to be taught in your facilities? If you would prefer for us to come to you please contact us to discuss.
Higher Education Programmes
- Higher Level Apprenticeship in Food Science and Technology (Dual Award Foundation Degree) »
- Food Science and Technology, Higher Certificate »
- Food Science and Technology, FdSc »
- Food Premises and Inspection, Professional Diploma »
Specialist Food Short Courses
- Food Labelling, Short Course Programme »
- Food Safety Legislation, Short Course Programme »
- An Introduction to New Product Development, Short Course Programme »
- Fundamental Principle in Food Law, Short Course Programme »
Core Food Short Courses
Latest from Fusion
Join the discussion
Food Industry Jobs Whether you have a position you want to advertise for, are looking for a new more »